Wednesday, November 28, 2007

What is your strategy

Do you have a strategy to win this competition? Obviously "normal" trading won't apply. Risky is better since there is nothing to lose. But what strategy to take? Go for the hope that gold or oil will skyrocket? Look at who is releasing Annual reports, AGM's etc.

Those are two of my strategies. I have a couple of acounts - I can only win once, but once is enough. However multiple accounts means that I can't put as much effort into one strategy.

Do you have any ideas? Lets share.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess the only way to win is be on the stocks making the biggest percentage gains. If you can identify a hot sector good, but I doubt its gold at the moment. Highest percentage gains are sometimes more in the cheaper stocks, but they also have more risk of larger percentage losses.

Anonymous said...

what kind of high risk stock are u guys trading and what luck u had with these?

TradingMatters said...

I've been looking (using Commsec Pro Trader) for lowest stock price and lowest market cap. But it hasn't helped much yet. I've had a few good ones but nothing to really go crazy about.

Anonymous said...

this seems impossible eg. at about 12noon today monday 3rd the % leader for this week was up 30% .I hope cnbc writes a book on the trading stadigies thes people are using